Is there a vehicle on the market that you wish you could drive but do not have the finances to buy the same? Both long term car rental and leasing is a cost-effective way by which you can drive any vehicle you want for a fixed amount of time. However, both of these are not the same and comes with their own set of benefits and drawbacks. Whether the vehicle you have your eyes on is an SUV or a Luxury Sedan, knowing the difference between long term car rental and leasing may help you to save big and enjoy your time with the vehicle without any hassles.
Long Term Car Rental
What is your reason for a rental car? Is it to service your day-to-day travel needs for a few months? Or is to for an extended vacation within the country? If either of these is the case, then you should opt for a long-term car rental. Most car rental companies limit the maximum number of consecutive days for which you can rent a car. If you are unable to fix an exact timeframe against your rental requirement, then it’s better to go for car leasing or another option that suits you.
- Rent any car of your choice for as long or short of time as you need.
- Get behind the wheel of a brand-new vehicle.
- The booking process is hassle-free, especially with Al Emad Car Rental.
- You are free to change your vehicle in between the rental period.
- Perfect for tourists who are visiting the UAE for a long-term visit.
- The cost can be higher than leasing and is entirely dependent on the length of the rental.
It is usually referred to as the practice of leasing a car for a period of 2 years or more. However, car rental companies also offer you the option to lease any vehicle of your choice on a short-term lease as well. It is usually the preferred choice when you are traveling abroad for business reasons or cannot fix a particular timeframe against your rental requirement.
- Maintenance costs are low as compared to long-term rental plans, but with Al Emad Car Rental, customers can enjoy free maintenance and service with their rental car.
- Get a vehicle of your own without even making a down payment.
- It is recommended when you need to rent a car for periods of more than one year.
- You will be restricted in terms of daily and monthly mileage limits and fuel/refuel policies.
- Leasing is not a likely option if you are hoping to hire a car for an extended period in a foreign country.